N.T.S.C. stands for Non Traditional Student Council.
All Non Traditional Students are part of this council and have equal say and opinion in what happens with the non traditional students on campus.
We will meet monthly to plan activities and make or change policy concerning Non traditional students.
Who are Non Trad?
A Non Traditional Student is someone who falls into one or more of the following categories:
- Anyone who did not enroll in college in te same calendar year that they graduated highschool
- Anyone who has taken an extended break from highschool before enrolling in college (such as Returned Missionaries)
- Anyone who is enrolled part time
- Anyone who is working full time and enrolled at least part time
- Anyone who is married, a single parent, or anyone who has dependents other than children.
- Anyone who is financially independent for financial aid purposes
Click Here for events coming up in the community!
For More information please feel free to contact us at