You will have to log on with your username and password to access:
- CEU Computer Lab computers
- BCIS/BUSN classroom computers
- CEU Wireless Internet
Windows Log On:
At the Windows prompt, type in your username.
Your Username is:
- Your Username is: your "C" number (Student ID #)
- Example: C########
At the Password box:
- Type the word password
- You will then be prompted to change your password
- Your new password must be at least 7 characters
At the Log on to box:
- Make sure the domain says CEU
- Click OK
Windows Log Off:
On the desktop, click Start, Log Off, and Log Off (Are you sure you want to log off?) Yes.
To access Wireless Internet while on campus, connect to the CEU access point, open a browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, etc.) and insert the username and password that you created from the above instructions.