- No food or drink except in designated area.
- No talking on cell phones.
- No personal software (this includes games). We have the authority to confiscate all software.
- No behaving in a manner disruptive to other students.
- No abusing the equipment.
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE LAB/CLASSROOM FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES.
Lab assistants are available to help; however, we request that you attempt the assignment on your own before asking for help - the best way to learn is trial and error. The lab assistants may not be familiar with your particular problem, or they have been asked not to help on specific assignments; therefore, if you have a problem, please be aware that you might be referred to your instructor for help. If this is the case, please write your question down and ask the instructor the following class day.